Regional Sales Manager Retail DACH
TASKS, DUTIES & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align Beyond Meat brand strategies with customer business strategy to maximize growth and profitability.
- Lead and have accountability for forecasting and business planning activities that establish budgeted volume, sales and profit targets in designated region.
- Own and develop retail sales channels for Beyond Meat. Identify and lead the development of new business opportunities.
- Manage Broker / Distributor relationships and sales execution and scorecard performance against agreed objectives – Champion in store excellence for Beyond Meat.
- Direct and monitor all aspects of trade promotion activation to ensure maximum impact.
- Develop strategic customer relationships.
- Leverage value added selling to advantage Beyond Meat.
- Supervisory Duties: Lead high performing team of Field Merchandising reps to drive in store excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS - Education, Technical Skills and Previous Experience:
- Experience: 7 + years of Retail Sales experience, including experience with strategic accounts and scale retailers
- Have experience in a top-tier consumer products and / or food and beverage company
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Four years college degree in Business or equivalent industry related experience
- Specialized Knowledge: computer knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to motivate and engage; strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and English, any other EU language is a plus
- Experience selling value added protein preferred
- Experience selling to key accounts at both a buyer and senior level
- Remote with ability to travel 30- 40%