TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing and maintaining control of all incoming and on-site inventory, which include ingredients, packaging, and WIP’s
- Daily validation of item receipts and warehouse inventory accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensure all inventories on hand are handled properly in warehouse inventory database throughout the reconciliation process
- Manage daily and quarterly cycle counts
- Manages flow of finished products away from production operations
- Maintain dock and storage facilities in an organized manner
- Team development through knowledge transfer and accountability
- Internally tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Ensuring standards and compliance with health and safety regulations are maintained
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments
- Lead issue resolution through root cause problem solving methodologies
- Develop and manage production warehouse stock level with the logistics’ team
- Supervise the inventory transaction process to ensure accuracy
- Right first-time delivery of goods and services to support operational goals and improving processes to support sustainable growth
- Keep equipment running by enforcing operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, requiring preventative maintenance, and calling for repairs
- Motivate the logistics team while being proactive in providing feedback opportunities for team members and requesting feedback on leadership
- Embrace and effectively coach others on the importance of change through understanding the positive role it plays in achieving business goals
- Adhere to all facility policies concerning safety, security, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner
- Lead, manage, and supervise warehouse employees, delegate training for all processes within the production area setting
- Provide mentorship and training to functional team members
- Accountable for developing talent through on-going performance feedback and career management coaching.
- Education, Technical Skills, and/or Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, logistics; or equivalent work experience in a warehouse manufacturing environment
- 5 years of production/warehouse management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Warehouse Inventory Management programs
- SAP/ERP/WM/Master Data abilities strongly preferred
- 2-5 years of proven experience managing inventory and order reconciliation
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus, not a requirement
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate tasks
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry softwareRoot cause analysis and strong problem-solving skills
- Warehouse and production manufacturing environment that includes both tempered and ambient areas.
- The work environment is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires the ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods, step, balance, crouch, stoop, kneel, squat, bend, must be able to lift minimal 50 lbs. occasionally, reach above shoulders, or as needed to complete tasks.
- Must be able to occasionally climb stairs or a ladder to complete tasks.
- Position located in a mix of production and office environments and requires a tolerance for consistent cold work environments (-10-40˚ F), high worker traffic, loud noises, odors, dust, and varying room temperatures.
- This position will be required to visit the production floor, refrigerated and frozen storage, and warehouses.
- Work flexible shifts as required.
- Travel may be required.
- Understand that overtime and occasional weekends and/or worked holidays will be required based on company needs.